Before I could even create the parfait one of the key ingredients disappeared. The key lime yogurt had apparently called out to my husband late one night from the deep recesses of the refrigerator from behind the french onion dip and cottage cheese.
JDaniel ended up getting have his parfait on a different day than I had planned, but he didn't seem to mind.
How did I put it together?
1 small container of orange yogurt (I used orange dreamsicle ,)
1 small container of key lime pie yogurt
1/2 cup of Lucky Charms cereal
- Spoon the orange flavored yogurt into the bottom of a plastic cup.
- Place the marshmallow shapes and cereal in a pattern so it can be seen outside the cup.
- Sprinkle cereal on top of the yogurt.
- Spoon the key lime yogurt on top of the cereal.
- Sprinkle Lucky Charms on the top of the lime yogurt or arrange it in a pattern.
Here are some other St. Patrick's Day food related posts I have written:
St. Patrick's Day Food- Irish Soda Bread
Irish Symbols in a Snack for Muffin Tin Monday