3. What are you hoping for in 2013?
4. What were some of you favorites or 2012? (Shows, music, clothes, books)
I thought it would be fun to read your answers to those questions and one of mine.
Here are my answers:
- I am thankful for my husband, my son, my birth family and the family I gained through marriage. I am also thankful for my church, my friends, and that I have God to learn on.
- Visiting my sisters and my mom on our road trip to New York state, a trip to the beach with my guys, and the Smith Family reunion here in South Carolina top the highlights of my year.
- Tomorrow I am going to share more about my hopes and resolutions. Let say that this year is going to be based on building strength.
- This year I decided to not wear the same mom uniform everyday. The ten year old jeans with aging sweatshirts and sneakers still is around. I am in fact wearing it today. I have tried to update my look with more trendy jeans and some new sweaters. My mom and sister Kate helped aid in the change by giving me some new things for my birthday after I scoured the internet to find things that would make me look less frumpy.
My hair lost over three inches in length this year and the barrette that lived on the back left hand side of my head for fifteen years has mostly been retired. From what I have seen online several others have cut their hair shorter too.
- God spent most of this year reminding me to lean on him. When I couldn't wrap my brain around an event or problem, he was there to remind me to pray and learn on his words in the Bible.
What about your answers?